Terms and Conditions
JR Sunglasses welcomes you to our website. Use of this website and placement of an order indicates your acceptance of the below terms and conditions.
Jrsunglasses.com.au reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be notified of such changes as they happen via our website news page. By visiting or placing an order from our website, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions including any changes made.
On our website we ensure that our products are presented as accurately as possible. However, there may be subtle colour variations between the actual product and the website.Jrsunglasses.com.au reserve the right to modify prices at our discretion for any reason. In the event a product has been listed incorrectly either by price, incorrect information from a typographical error or incorrect imagery, jrsunglasses.com.au have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for this product. Jrsunglasses.com.au have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders even after confirmation the order has been confirmed and payment made. Your payment for the purchase will be refunded immediately if this is the case.
• All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Jrsunglasses.com.au reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to refuse or decline your order for any reason.
• Ensure all information entered on our website is correct and accurate. Changes to your delivery address can only be made if the product has not already been dispatched. We hold no responsibility if incorrect information has been supplied to us and your order is sent incorrectly due to this.
• Cancelling of an order before being dispatched, jrsunglasses.com.au may accommodate the order cancellation. If items have been shipped, jrsunglasses.com.au reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge the necessary fee should we need to return the item from a delivery service.
• In the event of an item you have ordered is not available or needs to be ordered in, we will notify you and if you require a refund your paypal account for the full amount will be processed within 2 business days. Please allow up to 3 business days for the amount to show in your account.
Jrsunglasses.com.au use Paypal to provide payment services for our website. For more information on Paypal’s security processes, please visit their website at
POSTAGE AND SHIPPING
We send all Australian orders with Australia Post E-Parcel Express. You can track your order from dispatch to delivery via Australia Post Tracking Service.
We provide FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING on Australian orders. International buyers will be charged as per the International Shipping, detailed on our Postage and Shipping page.
Orders received before 5pm Mon-Fri in most cases will be posted the following business day, for orders placed after 5pm or on weekends please allow an extra day (payment for all orders must be received prior to shipping).
Orders placed through jrsunglasses.com.au can expect to be received within 1-5 business days. We do not ship on weekends or public holidays. For more information on the Australia Post delivery network please see www.auspost.com.au
See our postage and shipping page for full details of our postage and shipping terms.
Customer satisfaction is number one priority at JR Sunglasses. If you are not happy, or the product was not what you expected we will be more than happy to either exchange or refund you your money. A $15 processing fee and our postage costs does apply on all refunds.
We will only accept a return item on the following conditions:
1. Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, 60days from arrival for international buyers.
2. The item is returned with tags and labels attached and original sunglass packaging enclosed.
3. The item has not been worn or damaged
4. If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described item, jrsunglasses.com.au will refund all associated return packaging and postage costs.
5. If you need an exchange your shipping cost will be covered by jrsunglasses.com.au. All international customers are responsible for their shipping costs both to and from jrsunglasses.com.au.
Jrsunglasses.com.au recommend you post your items via traceable post (eg. Australia Post Parcel Post or Express Post). Jrsunglasses.com.au will not be responsible for lost parcels. See our Refunds/Returns section for full details on how to return your goods.
All purchases come with a manufacturer warranty. Most of our sunglasses are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for up to 12 months from date of purchase. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, defect or damage caused by improper or unreasonable use of the product. Scratched and broken lenses are not covered under warranty. Any attempt to fix the sunglasses will void your warranty. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, sunglasses returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and other repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer. Discontinued styles are eligible for repair subject to the age of the sunglasses and availability. In the case you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, Jrsunglasses.com.au cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer. See our Returns/Warranties page for full details on how to make a claim.
This offer is valid for all orders placed with jrsunglasses.com.au. The offer is 1 gift per order. The offer is exclusively available to the original recipient of the order and is not transferable. If the order is cancelled, the offer is no longer valid. If an order is returned, the offer must be included with the returned product. If failure to do so, a charge of $9.95 will be deducted from your refund.